Friday, February 16, 2007

I know I haven't posted in a while, but thought I needed to say something.

Is anyone surprised by the Brit Award results? I thought it was fairly straightforward, although I thought that Lily Allen should have received something. I also thought that Snow Patrol should have won best British Album, as not only was it the biggest seller of last year, as far as I'm concerned it was one of the best. I do like the Arctics, but I think they are vastly overrated, and have also paved the way for a load of mediocre indie bands to acheive god-like status (the view etc)

Next year I hope to see a couple of nominations for Maximo Park, as I have a feeling that their new album will finally give them the recognition they deserve. I'm also excited about the debut by the Pigeon detectives, of which people are finally starting to sit up and take notice of them!

And please, no Joss Stone next year. The woman is a mess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home